Skyward sword: flight! Skyward sword: flight!

Short, but sweet

It's not exactly excellent, but it's really good, keep up the good work. It really captured that moment were Link and his Loftwing were trying to get that figurine to win, nice. =)

Friendship is Magic Bitch Friendship is Magic Bitch

ON THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

This should become a meme, right now. Great job guys, made my day. :D

Craftmine: Good Grief Craftmine: Good Grief

When are you going to make a new one?

Seriously bro, this was very awesome. I posted this on FB and everyone who commented loved it. Make another one! =D

cyotecody555 responds:

I'll keep it in mind, I actually already have a brief idea of what it'd be about :)

Duty Hill Duty Hill

It just needs a better sequel

More Weapons, Perks, Levels, and Hell, even backup support. I really liked it, but it was too short IMO. Nevertheless great job. =)

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Everything was really awesome

But the ending was kinda depressing. We could also gotten more areas or customizing options, but it's still a great game. I hope you continue to make Last Stand games in the future, Con.

Zombie Splatter Zombie Splatter

Bob is Duke Nukem's father

I made this realization almost at the half of the game, he just HAS to be. Epic work, you made a good mix of comedy and action that really made me grin, keep it up.

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

One of the most amazing voices in NG

Have you considered seeking a professional career and making a CD? I would buy it without a doubt.

Also, don't listen to those trolls who say your voice sucks like that bastard enzoferrari2009, he doesn't know any better. ;)

-B7- The Showdown -B7- The Showdown

Melancholic

I have heard this before, but I can't put my finger on it... sounds like Zelda though...

Anyway, great job friend, keep it up.

Burn7 responds:

Yeah, it sounds like the bowser castle song from the 1st Super Mario. I did make that comparison as I was making it. I also though Zelda when I did it lol.

Thanks for the review!